About Me

My photo
Marikina, Philippines
free-spirited,independent,strong. An artist. A writer. A traveler. An explorer. A gourmand. and A nurse by profession and passion.

Friday 22 April 2011

"Ze Eye"

My Ate and I went to Divi to scout and canvass some stuff :)) We ran into a shop that sells over-sized/ anime-like contact lenses. Me, who's not interested and has never worn contact lenses just watched as my sister bargained for a lower price and dealt with what color should she chose, is it purple or brown? Well, she chose the latter one since it's the best seller as what the saleslady claims.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

Honestly, I just want to share with you what an over-sized contact lenses looks like when worn. It should make your eyes look bigger, brighter and errrr more expressive :)

Whooolah! The anime otaku now has an anime-ish eyes
..looks scary though :p

Behold!
Ze EYES..





No comments:

Post a Comment