About Me

My photo
Marikina, Philippines
free-spirited,independent,strong. An artist. A writer. A traveler. An explorer. A gourmand. and A nurse by profession and passion.

Friday 22 April 2011

Repost 1: Top 5 Reasons to Stay

Few posts ago, i have decided to repost my blogs from my previous "blog provider"--Multiply. I'm not using it much anymore since, for me, there are other better sites to post photos ( i have to update my picassa!) and blogs :)  I am dismayed in sooo many reasons in which I don't want to elaborate.


Well, I am not going to repost all :)) and I'm going to repost it randomly 


Here's my first repost:


TOP 5 REASONS to STAY
Feb 9, '08 4:46 AM
Finally! prelims is now officially over! what happens now?It's saturday!!
Does this mean i can now go to malls? watch a horror flick?dance the weekend out?
Th answer is NO
Can't count things to do..Don't know what to start..amf!
I have reports to do, projects to finish, sample nursing chart to revise, household errands to make etc..and to make things worse I broke my laptop!

To solve my problem and unwind my ego...
right now...
I'm spending my weekends here at my sister's place like what I usually do. 
What I like about my stay here and the reason/s are stated as follows.
  
     TOP 5 REASONS to STAY
    1. free food - I'm always broke and can't buy myself a nice meal and 
these are the times that I cook pasta for her.
            Note:we had our meal delivered last week    
    2. free Internet connections - no internet connection @ the dorm, internet cafe there is          either :
                                                a)no free computer
                                                b) in a major haywire!!
    3. near makati malls! he problem is i have so many things to do!!
    4. I can get all the help that I need - she's a computer expert ( i think)
    5. I can play with her PSP all day - ha ha! best so far!
            Note: I'm seeded rank 3 in Virtual tennis 3 and I play better than her!LOL

I'm expecting that I can finish all the things that I needed to do today! and I hope that my stay here today would be a big help..CIAO






One of my first posts during my first year in blogging :) 
(Natatawa na lang ako sa mga nabasa ko for obvious reasonssss: grammar, sentence and thought construction error, and tooo much pink)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment